Your window coverings will be made to the finest standards of quality in the industry.
They will look better, last longer, and give you years of trouble free service.
"David was constantly making sure we were satisfied. We couldn't be happier about our drapes and our dealings with the DraperyKing."
"It went wonderful. David came out and measured everything. Installation was ready before we were. The install was seamless. "
"David was great. He provided a very fair quote and since we were only leasing the home, kept offering ways for us to save money. "
Flower Mound, Texas
Detail specifications make us the right choice.
- 4" soft crinoline is used for natural pleats and many years cleanings and good looks.
- Blind stitched 1½ side hems allowing a clean finished edge even to the outside.
- Best quality Black out lining for protection, allowing the drapery to last years longer and look custom.
- Blind stitched double 6" bottom hems on all sheers and drapery for a better hanging more stable treatment.
- Flannel interlining or English bump interlining available.
- Seven folds in all swags and cut on a bias for a more luxurious product.
- Three fold French pleats in drapery and sheers.
- Patterns and repeats are "always matched".
Tiebacks and Weights
- Tiebacks are self lined or pillow cased lined for a custom installation.
- Weights are used in hems at corners and seams for more stability.
- Cascades and jabots are self lined or contrast lined.
- All installation brackets are white to blend in with rods and walls. Custom color is also available.
All draperies are personally inspected prior to install
- Fabrics are inspected for flaws before cutting.
- All patterns, stripes, plaids, must be straight and centered.
- All boards are covered in lining or matching fabric.
- The tops of print drapery in the same room will match.
- Scallop or shaped valances are faced with the same fabric or contrast lined.
- All spacing between pleats, tabs, grommets, etc. will be even.
- All products are inspected before leaving the workroom to insure the fabrication is up to "DraperyKing" standards.